Sunny Sunday

The skies must have heard my calls. It opened up and the sun shone its brightest since i have been here. I loved it.
The town centre was full of people dressed in their Sunday best. I asked a local why they were flocking to the town centre and he said because the sun was out and it marked the beginning of Spring.
There was Sunday market too. It was interesting the things they were selling. From fur coats to antiques. Wish i had Sham, the girls or any one of you with me to enjoy the afternoon.
I managed to get a few shots (my personal favourite is the two old ladies in fur) for all of you. If any of you girls fancy any of the fur coats here, let me know. I will get one for you and hope PETA won't come knocking (but am sure its faux). Hugs..




















2 comments:

  1. Oh Su, i just love these Sunday markets....so very quaint! You are one lucky gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. European streets bathed in early spring sunshine...a 'wow' time. P.s. Thanks but I pass on the fur.

    ReplyDelete